Sign in to follow this  
Pam Davey

Knitting

11 minutes ago, Pam Davey said:

Just finished sewing up this blanket. I knitted it in strips using loads of oddments of wool. 

IMG_2769.JPG

Blimey that’s clever. How on earth did you make it into a sofa? 👀😛

• Haha 3

You're so talented! I can't knit but love to crochet - can't beat sat on a sofa, fire going, good film on and just whizz away :)

• Haha 1

oh wow that's impressive! I started a hat last night - it doesnt look like a hat at the moment though - and may not when i've finished!!  I've never made one before :default_rofl:

• Like 2

I'll have a go at something one day. Just show you ladies how its done. Heard Sarahs videos so many times now, I recon it will be instinctive.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, yarn over, pull through, insert loop, yarn over, twirl around, shake it all about,

Yeah, I recon I got this shit sorted.

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Marc said:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, yarn over, pull through, insert loop, yarn over, twirl around, shake it all about,

Is that a line dance? 😛

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Brian Taylor said:

Is that a line dance? 😛

If you ever listen to any of the videos, its kinda like a line dance in the most boring fashion lol

• Haha 2

On 23/11/2018 at 14:55, Marc said:

I'll have a go at something one day. Just show you ladies how its done. Heard Sarahs videos so many times now, I recon it will be instinctive.

Yeah, I recon I got this shit sorted.

I have spare wool and needles Marc 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

this blanket has just been sent out to a lovely couple who both have a lot of health issues. Tracy has beaten cancer but has problems with her spine and is in a wheelchair and her husband has been diagnosed with dementia at the age of 35 a few years after he had brain surgery. This is the message Tracy sent me when she received the blanket :  I just want to say a massive Thank you for our wonderful cuddly blanket , that was so very kind of you to think about us. It's been a rubbish year with our illnesses and family issues so it's very much appreciated by us both ,

48384146_299173247606650_6895212845722501120_n.jpg

8 hours ago, Saz said:

how lovely! I'm so in awe of the work you do Pam x

Thank you. I could not do it without all the members of my group donating items. 

• Like 2